Lemonade Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Lemonade's estimated annual revenue is currently $107.9M per year.
- Lemonade received $120.0M in venture funding in December 2017.
- Lemonade's estimated revenue per employee is $91,986
- Lemonade's total funding is $481.5M.
- Lemonade's current valuation is $2.2B. (January 2022)
- Lemonade has 1173 Employees.
- Lemonade grew their employee count by 12% last year.
What Is Lemonade?
Lemonade Insurance Company is a licensed insurance carrier, offering homeowners and renters insurance powered by artificial intelligence and behavioral economics. By replacing brokers and bureaucracy with bots and machine learning, Lemonade promises zero paperwork and instant everything. And as a Certified B-Corp, where underwriting profits go to nonprofits, Lemonade is remaking insurance as a social good, rather than a necessary evil.keywords:Banking,E-Commerce,Finance,Payments
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Michal Langer||Chief Product Officer|
|Jorge Espinel||Chief Business Development Officer|
|Adina Eckstein||Chief Operating Officer|
|Ronald Topping||Chief Financial Officer|
|Daniel Schreiber||Chief Executive Officer|
|Tim Bixby||Chief Financial Office|
|John Peters||Chief Insurance Officer|
|Julio Estela||VP Controller|
|Bridget Teeter||Vice President Customer Service|
|Gavin Blair||VP of Claims Experience|
|Maya Cohen Prosor||VP, Home Company Lead|
|Maya Prosor||VP, Home Company Lead|
|Yael Cohen||VP, Pet Company & Life Business Lead|