Credit Karma Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Credit Karma's estimated annual revenue is currently $164.3M per year.
- Credit Karma received $500.0M in venture funding in March 2018.
- Credit Karma's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Credit Karma's total funding is $867.8M.
- Credit Karma has 1264 Employees.
- Credit Karma grew their employee count by 27% last year.
- Credit Karma currently has 98 job openings.
What Is Credit Karma?
We're a company of builders, dreamers and strivers with a passion for helping people make financial progress. We've helped over 80 million members better understand their finances through free access to credit scores, reports, tools, education - and even free tax filing. But now, we're pushing into new territory. We're reimagining and streamlining the marketplaces for credit cards, loans, home mortgages and more. And with our large member base - along with our good relationships with lenders - we're in a prime position to connect people and lenders in new ways that help ensure better outcomes for everyone. It's an enormous challenge that will require the best and brightest to solve - and that's where we need you. Check out our open positions and apply today.keywords:saas, Banking,Finance,Human Resources Hr,Mobile