Substack Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Substack's estimated annual revenue is currently $21.3M per year.
- Substack's estimated revenue per employee is $205,000
- Substack's total funding is $82.4M.
- Substack has 104 Employees.
- Substack grew their employee count by 352% last year.
- Substack currently has 9 job openings.
What Is Substack?
We started Substack because we believe that what you read matters and that good writing is valuable.\n\nWe believe that writers, bloggers, thinkers, and creatives of every background should be able to pursue their curiosity, generating income directly from their own audiences and on their own terms.\n\nWhen readers pay writers directly, writers can focus on doing the work they care about most. A few hundred paying subscribers can support a livelihood. A few thousand makes it lucrative.\n\nReaders win, too. By opting into direct relationships with writers, we can be more selective with how we consume information, honing in on the ideas, people, and places we find most meaningful.keywords:E-Commerce, Email Newsletters, Journalism