Patreon Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Patreon's estimated annual revenue is currently $70.5M per year.
- Patreon received $60.0M in venture funding in September 2017.
- Patreon's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Patreon's total funding is $255.9M.
- Patreon's pricing is $60,000 per year.
- Patreon has 486 Employees.
- Patreon grew their employee count by 19% last year.
- Patreon currently has 31 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
|Lime Light CRM||$28.9M||199||N/A||N/A||4.1/5||$12,000|
What Is Patreon?
Patreon is a membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid. Thousands of musicians, podcasters, video game developers, comic creators, and others are making a salary on Patreon. Through ongoing funding, they are able to spend more time engaging their fan-base in an interactive way and continue to populate the internet with beautiful things that millions of people enjoy.keywords:Crowdfunding,Entertainment,Finance,Human Resources Hr,Media,Mobile,Music
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Patreon, the subscription-based fan platform, is eyeing a range of new services to support creators — including potentially providing loans at ...
CEO Jack Conte confirmed the news at a tech panel coordinated by Variety in Los Angeles. He says Patreon is considering new ways to ...
In the future, Patreon could hand out financial loans to digital artists in order to jumpstart their creative ventures, CEO Jack Conte shared at a ...