Patreon Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Patreon's estimated annual revenue is currently $142.6M per year.
- Patreon received $60.0M in venture funding in September 2017.
- Patreon's estimated revenue per employee is $220,000
- Patreon's total funding is $413.3M.
- Patreon's pricing is $60,000 per year.
- Patreon has 648 Employees.
- Patreon grew their employee count by 33% last year.
- Patreon currently has 31 job openings.
What Is Patreon?
Patreon is a membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid. Thousands of musicians, podcasters, video game developers, comic creators, and others are making a salary on Patreon. Through ongoing funding, they are able to spend more time engaging their fan-base in an interactive way and continue to populate the internet with beautiful things that millions of people enjoy.keywords:saas, Crowdfunding,Entertainment,Finance,Human Resources Hr,Media,Mobile,Music