Paddle Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Paddle's estimated annual revenue is currently $23.6M per year.
- Paddle's estimated revenue per employee is $177,707
- Paddle's total funding is $93.3M.
- Paddle has 133 Employees.
- Paddle grew their employee count by -2% last year.
- Paddle currently has 23 job openings.
What Is Paddle?
Our mission is to help software companies succeed - enabling them to focus on creating products the world loves. Hundreds of companies rely on our e-commerce platform to sell their software products globally, as well as our powerful analytics and marketing tools to understand and grow their businesses. Our vision is to become the platform that all software companies use to run and grow their business. We aim to replace a fragmented ecosystem of specialised tools with a unified platform that removes the complex burden that comes with running a software business, whilst also providing unparalleled insight to help them grow faster. We're early in our journey but making great progress: Deloitte Fast 50 named us the fastest growing software company in the UK (we've tripled revenue every year since our launch in 2012), and we've raised over $17m in funding from incredible investors such as Notion, BGF and Kindred.keywords:saas