Toronto Pan Am Sports Centre Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Toronto Pan Am Sports Centre's estimated annual revenue is currently $23.4M per year.
- Toronto Pan Am Sports Centre's estimated revenue per employee is $160,000
- Toronto Pan Am Sports Centre has 146 Employees.
- Toronto Pan Am Sports Centre grew their employee count by 11% last year.
- Toronto Pan Am Sports Centre currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Toronto Pan Am Sports Centre?
The Toronto Pan Am Sports Centre is the largest sport new-build for the Pan Am Games and the largest investment ever in Canadian amateur sport history. The Aquatics Centre includes two internationally sanctioned 10-lane, 50-metre pools (including bulkheads); a 5-metre deep diving tank with 3-metre, 5-metre, 7.5-metre and 10-metre platforms; and dry-land dive training facilities. It doubles the number of Olympic-sized pools in the Greater Toronto Area. Moreover, with its other features, the Centre is the sole aquatics facility in the region that meets the latest international competition standards and will be the first facility with the required warm-up pool. The Field House features flexible gymnasium space for training and competition, as well as an indoor recreational track and fitness area with cardio and weightlifting facilities. The Canadian Sport Institute of Ontario (CSIO) is relocating its head office here, providing world-leading sport science and sport performance services including coaching and training facilities. This page will be available for those looking to be employed by the Centre; to ask questions and engage with coworkers.keywords:N/A