Toronto Cricket Skating and Curling Club Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Toronto Cricket Skating and Curling Club's estimated revenue is currently $12.6M per year.
- Toronto Cricket Skating and Curling Club's estimated revenue per employee is $143636
- Toronto Cricket Skating and Curling Club has 88 Employees.
- Toronto Cricket Skating and Curling Club grew their employee count by 9% last year.
- Toronto Cricket Skating and Curling Club currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Toronto Cricket Skating and Curling Club?
The Toronto Cricket Skating and Curling Club is a private athletic and social club in North Toronto. The Club has a rich history dating back to the establishment of the Toronto Cricket Club in 1827 which merged with the Toronto Skating Club and the Toronto - Victoria Curling and Bowlin Club in 1957. The Club offers a wide variety of athletics including Aquatics, Cricket, Croquet, Curling, Fitness, Lawn Bowling, Skating, Squash and Tennis with programs and facilities for all skill levels and ages. Along with our athletics, we offer a number of dining options that include bistro dining to a casual sports bar. We also offer options for our families with regular events around the club including pumpkin carving, family skating, recreational swimming and outdoor movie nights. At the Toronto Cricket Skating and Curling Club, we aim to be the private athletic and social Club of choice in Toronto by providing our members with exceptional experiences inspired by our warm and welcoming culture.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Bad Axe Throwin...||$7.4M||53||10%|
|Toronto Pan Am ...||$16.5M||121||11%|
|ICEBERG Sports ...||$5.8M||38||46%|
|Toronto Maple L...||$13.6M||91||3%|