Thyssen Mining Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Thyssen Mining's estimated annual revenue is currently $111M per year.
- Thyssen Mining's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Thyssen Mining has 453 Employees.
- Thyssen Mining grew their employee count by 28% last year.
- Thyssen Mining currently has 5 job openings.
What Is Thyssen Mining?
Thyssen Mining is a leading innovator in introducing new technology and methods to the mining industry, including the introduction of: roadheaders, electric-hydraulic shaft jumbos and raise boring to the North American mining industry. Our commitment is to meet or exceed our clients expectations by working safely, on time and within budget. We achieve this by employing well-trained and qualified personnel, bringing the right team together to meet the clients requirements and by providing dedicated support and service to our projects. The latter consists of site training and inspections by our safety personnel, prompt field service by our maintenance technicians, centralized human resources and purchasing services, technical support provided by our engineering department and daily interaction with Thyssen Mining senior management. For more information please visit our website at http://www.thyssenmining.com/keywords:N/A