Orano Canada Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Orano Canada's estimated annual revenue is currently $50.5M per year.
- Orano Canada's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Orano Canada has 206 Employees.
- Orano Canada grew their employee count by 11% last year.
- Orano Canada currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Orano Canada?
Orano Canada Inc. (previously AREVA Resources Canada Inc.) has been exploring for uranium, developing uranium mines and producing uranium concentrate in Canada for more than 50 years. Headquartered in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Orano Canada is a leading uranium producer, accounting for over 18 million pounds or over half of the uranium concentrate produced in Canada in 2017. We employ nearly 500 people in Saskatchewan. Orano Canada is a subsidiary of the Orano group, with a commercial presence in over 100 countries and approximately 16,000 employees around the world. The Orano group is present throughout the entire nuclear cycle, from raw materials to waste treatment. Orano Canada is committed to protecting the environment, health and safety of the people where it operates.keywords:N/A