THE TIFIN GROUP Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- THE TIFIN GROUP's estimated annual revenue is currently $28.9M per year.
- THE TIFIN GROUP's estimated revenue per employee is $148,000
- THE TIFIN GROUP's total funding is $206M.
- THE TIFIN GROUP's current valuation is $842M. (May 2022}
- THE TIFIN GROUP has 195 Employees.
- THE TIFIN GROUP grew their employee count by 112% last year.
THE TIFIN GROUP Competitors & Alternatives
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is THE TIFIN GROUP?
The TIFIN GROUP conceives and builds first-in-category fintech companies to shape the future of investor experience. Since its launch in 2018, the firm has applied its unique innovation process to improve outcomes for investors while building an ecosystem of senior executives from finance and technology. â€¢ 55ip: https://www.55-ip.com â€¢ Magnifi: https://magnifi.com â€¢ Clout: https://www.myclout.com â€¢ Arbor: https://arborfintech.com â€¢ Positivly: https://positivly.com â€¢ Farther: https://fartherfinance.com â€¢ Louise: http://poweredbylouise.com/ â€¢ Visor: https://visoradl.com/keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|