Automox Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Automox's estimated annual revenue is currently $44.3M per year.
- Automox received $9.3M in venture funding in November 2018.
- Automox's estimated revenue per employee is $204,000
- Automox's total funding is $153M.
- Automox's pricing is $36 per year.
- Automox has 217 Employees.
- Automox grew their employee count by 95% last year.
- Automox currently has 20 job openings.
What Is Automox?
Automox was founded to pursue a disruptive new vision: the complete automation of endpoint configuration, patching, management and inventory. Endpoint management is massive problem for IT organizations complicated by different operating systems, software, device types, and geographic locations. Unpatched systems are simply not secure. Yet how can any person or team keep up with every patch, every time, everywhere We built Automox to solve this very issue. Automox is the only cloud endpoint management solution designed to completely automate the patching, configuration, and maintenance of Windows, OSX, and Linux endpoints from a single platform. Our new Dynamic Policy Engine allows IT managers to customize and group policies that ensure that every endpoint, regardless of location, meets your regulatory and security requirements. In the end, seeing is believing. Automox gives IT organizations instant control and full visibility into the status every managed endpoint - delivering radical time savings, greater security, and peace of mind right from your browser.keywords:saas