Jamf Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Jamf's estimated annual revenue is currently $234.9M per year.
- Jamf's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Jamf's pricing is $24 per year.
- Jamf has 1620 Employees.
- Jamf grew their employee count by 22% last year.
- Jamf currently has 60 job openings.
What Is Jamf?
Jamf is the world leader in macOS and iOS management with offices in Minneapolis, Eau Claire, Cupertino, New York, Amsterdam, Katowice, Sydney, Hong Kong and Tokyo. We deliver, support and service the solution for Apple management needs in education and business. Jamf Pro (formerly Casper Suite) is the only Mac and iOS management software developed exclusively for the Apple platform. It offers the breadth and depth of functionality in package building, inventory, image management, remote imaging, remote updates, iOS mobile device management and a powerful framework for automated support. We are growing and actively building our team across the globe. Be sure to visit the Careers section of our LinkedIn page to learn more about all of the open positions we're looking to fill.keywords:saas