SolarWinds Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- SolarWinds's estimated annual revenue is currently $1B per year.
- SolarWinds's estimated revenue per employee is $410,298
- SolarWinds's total funding is $532.5M.
- SolarWinds's pricing is $180 per year.
- SolarWinds's current valuation is $2.2B. (January 2022)
- SolarWinds has 2486 Employees.
- SolarWinds grew their employee count by -19% last year.
SolarWinds Competitors & Alternatives
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is SolarWinds?
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
IT management software provider SolarWinds has launched Hybrid Cloud Observability to help organizations address issues across cloud and...
The SolarWinds Hybrid Cloud Observability is designed to be deployed alongside existing monitoring tools rather than requiring IT teams to rip...
A Texas judge has dismissed claims that former SolarWinds CEO Kevin Thompson was personally liable for deceiving investors about the...
SolarWinds (NYSE:SWI), a leading provider of simple, powerful, and secure IT management software, today announced it will open nominations for its second IT Pro Day Awards program on August 2, 2021. Designed to honor and celebrate the important contributions IT professionals have made to their o ...
Joen Coronel, Tech Times 14 July 2021, 08:07 am SolarWinds attack has been one of the headaches that tech companies have encountered, especially over the past months. This time, Microsoft spotted that a group of Chinese hackers was installing zero-day to exploit vulnerabilities in SolarWinds. ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|