OpsRamp Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- OpsRamp's estimated annual revenue is currently $52.2M per year.
- OpsRamp received $20.0M in venture funding in October 2017.
- OpsRamp's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- OpsRamp's total funding is $57.5M.
- OpsRamp has 360 Employees.
- OpsRamp grew their employee count by 20% last year.
- OpsRamp currently has 1 job openings.
What Is OpsRamp?
Gain more visibility and control of your entire hybrid IT ecosystem with OpsRamp. OpsRamp enables IT to deliver more workloads with less work. Built in the cloud, our operations management platform simplifies the management of diverse computing environments to accelerate the speed of enterprise IT and enables IT teams to remove the shackles of legacy technology, and manage on-premises and cloud systems as one. Hundreds of organizations like Dolby, Epsilon, KAR Auction Services and Bio-Rad use OpsRamp to unify service availability information, transform contextual insight into action and replace routine tasks with intelligent automation. We're backed by Sapphire Ventures. Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/OpsRamp Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/OpsRampHQ/keywords:saas