UserZoom Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- UserZoom's estimated annual revenue is currently $48M per year.
- UserZoom received $34.0M in venture funding in October 2015.
- UserZoom's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- UserZoom's pricing is $3,000 per year.
- UserZoom has 331 Employees.
- UserZoom grew their employee count by 28% last year.
- UserZoom currently has 12 job openings.
What Is UserZoom?
UserZoom's combination of software, services, and participant sourcing capabilities empower the best brands around the world to get the user experience insights they need to create great experiences. Our all-in-one solution enables any enterprise business to scale their UX research independently of the size of their team, level of experience, or expertise. Who is UserZoom UserZoom is the all-in-one UX testing solution for businesses looking for the insights needed to create great digital experiences. Our Position Were the only company that provides a complete suite of software tools and services for unlocking the critical UX insights businesses around the world need to create better user experiences. What does UserZoom do UserZoom is UX Research, in the cloud. We enable our customers to scale and automate their UX research through a market-leading combination of software, services, and participant sourcing. Why does it matter No business will survive the next wave of digital innovation unless they deliver great UX. The way to design and deliver a great UX is to conduct UX testing. Want to learn more visit our website: www.userzoom.comkeywords:SaaS,Analytics,Developer Tools,Enterprise Software,Human Resources Hr,Marketing,Marketing Analytics