Kandji Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Kandji's estimated annual revenue is currently $62.4M per year.
- Kandji's estimated revenue per employee is $177,800
- Kandji's total funding is $188.4M.
- Kandji's current valuation is $800M.
- Kandji has 351 Employees.
- Kandji grew their employee count by 164% last year.
What Is Kandji?
Next-generation Apple device management for macOS, iOS, iPadOS, and tvOS.keywords:saas
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
That's where Kandji comes in. Kandji is a next-generation platform for centrally securing and managing your Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV...
Sponsored by Kandji: Go to Kandji.io/happyhour for a free demo or trial. Sponsored by BetterHelp: As a listener, you'll get 10% off your...
Kandji is a modern, cloud-based platform for centrally managing and securing your Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV devices, saving IT teams...
Kandji, a California-based next-generation platform built to centrally safeguard and manage different Apple devices like iPad, iPhone and Mac, has raised US$ 100 million in a Series C funding round led by Tiger Global Management on 18 November 2021. Investors: The latest investment round featur ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|