Scout Clean Energy Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Scout Clean Energy's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.2M per year.
- Scout Clean Energy's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Scout Clean Energy has 58 Employees.
- Scout Clean Energy grew their employee count by 49% last year.
- Scout Clean Energy currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Scout Clean Energy?
Scout Clean Energy is a leading U.S. renewable energy developer, owner and operator headquartered in Boulder, Colorado. Scout is developing a portfolio of over 3,000 MW of wind, solar and energy storage projects across 9 U.S. states. Scout is an owner-operator with expertise in all aspects of renewable power project development, permitting, power marketing, finance, construction and asset management. Scout is a portfolio company of Quinbrook Infrastructure Partners. Scout is made up of wind energy industry veterans who are making a difference in our world. Our teamￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs work ethic is second to none. We identify problems, create solutions, and deliver them professionally to our customers, stakeholders, partners and one another. We do the right thing when no one is looking because we are committed to our collective success and because we believe that our uncompromising integrity is key to the collaborative relationships that drive our business.keywords:N/A