Survata Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Survata's estimated annual revenue is currently $6.9M per year.
- Survata received $14.0M in venture funding in July 2018.
- Survata's estimated revenue per employee is $102,000
- Survata's total funding is $28.7M.
- Survata has 68 Employees.
- Survata grew their employee count by -18% last year.
- Survata currently has 2 job openings.
What Is Survata?
Survata sells Brand Intelligence to the world's leading brands. Our technology-driven solutions include Market Research and Ad Measurement. Brands use Survata's platform to talk to customers after every touchpoint: ad impressions, site visits, online & offline purchases. We track tens of billions of consumer touchpoints per month. We use that data to hyper-target consumer interviews across our proprietary publisher network, which reaches hundreds of millions of people every month. Survata was launched in Y Combinator and has raised Seed & Series A funding from SoftTech, Bloomberg Beta, IDG Ventures, and PivotNorth. The company is based in San Francisco.keywords:Analytics,E-Commerce,Market Research