DemandJump Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- DemandJump's estimated annual revenue is currently $7.3M per year.
- DemandJump received $6.0M in venture funding in April 2018.
- DemandJump's estimated revenue per employee is $133,031
- DemandJump's total funding is $18.6M.
- DemandJump's pricing is $1,188 per year.
- DemandJump has 55 Employees.
- DemandJump grew their employee count by -8% last year.
DemandJump Competitors & AlternativesAdd Company
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is DemandJump?
DemandJump's customer acquisition platform enables marketers to find new customers with absolute precision by locating untapped prospects three steps before they reach you or your competitors.keywords:saas, Advertising,Analytics,Enterprise Software,Marketing,Marketing Analytics
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Gravestone industry one of many feeling pinch from supply chain ... Spectrum News
Editor's note: IBJ is now using a new comment system. Your Disqus account will no longer work on the IBJ site. Instead, you can leave a ...
Indianapolis-based tech company DemandJump has completed a $5.5 million Series A2 round of funding. The company, which provides a ...
DemandJump, an Indianapolis, IN-based platform for marketers to make decisions, raised $5.5m in Series A2 funding. The round, which extends the total amount raised to date to over $14m, was led by BIP Capital. The company intends to use the funds to expand their product, engineering, sales and ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|