DemandJump Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- DemandJump's estimated revenue is currently $6.4M per year.
- DemandJump received $6.0M in venture funding in April 2018.
- DemandJump's estimated revenue per employee is $195000
- DemandJump's total funding is $12.3M.
- DemandJump has 33 Employees.
- DemandJump grew their employee count by 18% last year.
- DemandJump currently has 6 job openings.
What Is DemandJump?
DemandJump's customer acquisition platform enables marketers to find new customers with absolute precision by locating untapped prospects three steps before they reach you or your competitors.keywords:Advertising,Analytics,Enterprise Software,Marketing,Marketing Analytics
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
Indianapolis-based tech company DemandJump has completed a $5.5 million Series A2 round of funding. The company, which provides a ...
Editor's note: IBJ is now using a new comment system. Your Disqus account will no longer work on the IBJ site. Instead, you can leave a ...
DemandJump, the Indianapolis-based marketing software startup, has raised a $6 million Series A round of financing. Investing in the round ...
DemandJump Executive Hires
|2016-07-15||Julie Lyle||Chief revenue officer/Chief marketing officer||Article|