Datorama Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Datorama's estimated annual revenue is currently $75.3M per year.
- Datorama received $32.0M in venture funding in September 2016.
- Datorama's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Datorama's total funding is $50M.
- Datorama has 519 Employees.
- Datorama grew their employee count by 32% last year.
- Datorama currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Datorama?
Datorama, a Salesforce Company. Datorama's marketing intelligence platform transforms the way marketers optimize their marketing performance, business impact, and customer loyalty. With Datorama, customers can: Automatically connect all their disparate marketing tools and reports in one centralized place Access and act on the right cross-channel KPIs, dashboards, reports and AI-powered insights Optimize and report on every investment, performance, and outcome across the customer journey Datorama powers marketing intelligence for thousands of brands, agencies and publishers globally including IBM, Nike, Ticketmaster, Viacom and Neo@Ogilvy, helping them make smarter marketing decisions everyday. Datorama has a global presence with 16 offices worldwide and was recently named a Gartner Cool Vendor and ranks #35 on the Deloitte Fast 500 list. Learn more about how we can help you: datorama.comkeywords:Analytics,E-Commerce,Marketing,Marketing Analytics, saas saas