iSpot.tv Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- iSpot.tv's estimated annual revenue is currently $49.5M per year.
- iSpot.tv received $30.0M in venture funding in September 2018.
- iSpot.tv's estimated revenue per employee is $250,000
- iSpot.tv's total funding is $57.8M.
- iSpot.tv has 198 Employees.
- iSpot.tv grew their employee count by -8% last year.
- iSpot.tv currently has 12 job openings.
What Is iSpot.tv?
iSpot.tv is the leader in real-time TV ad data and analytics. The attention and conversion analytics company measures TV ad activity at scale and directly from 7.3+ million smart TV screens. The proprietary platform measures TV ad impressions in a digital-like manner across linear (national & local), OTT, VOD and DVR environments and across all operators and zip codes. iSpot's attention analytics measure viewer retention and tune-out while ads are playing on the screen. Every ad's attention is measured and benchmarked against industry standards and over time to quickly detect creative wear. iSpot's conversion analytics set the industry standard for TV attribution. By directly connecting TV ad impressions with web, app and other 1st party data, the company's conversion analytics enable rapid, actionable insights on how creative and media on TV drives sales. The company's dashboards, APIs and analytics are utilized by leading brands in every major industry, as well as by TV networks and agencies. More at https://www.ispot.tv.keywords:Advertising,Analytics,Entertainment,Human Resources Hr,Marketing,Marketing Analytics,Media