Sunlight Financial Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Sunlight Financial's estimated annual revenue is currently $29.1M per year.
- Sunlight Financial received $50.0M in venture funding in June 2018.
- Sunlight Financial's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Sunlight Financial's total funding is $996M.
- Sunlight Financial has 224 Employees.
- Sunlight Financial grew their employee count by 34% last year.
- Sunlight Financial currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Sunlight Financial?
A Mission-Driven Company Sunlight Financial is funding America's transition to a clean energy future, house-by-house, roof-by-roof. Currently a rapidly growing provider of consumer loans for residential solar, the company is expanding to new products, including energy storage and energy efficiency. Sunlight partners with leading solar installers nationwide to help homeowners save money and protect our environment. The company's front-end tools and back-end credit expertise simplify and streamline home energy lending, enabling Sunlight's channel partners to provide homeowners with the benefits of system ownership. An Empowering and Entrepreneurial Culture Sunlight Financial empowers its employees to make a positive impact, at our company and in our world. The clean energy revolution is fast moving, and fast changing. In our entrepreneurial company and young industry, flexibility and initiative are key to our employees success in supporting our partners. Our salaries are competitive and our benefits are generous. Our culture is collaborative and our teams are interconnected with a desire to work hard, succeed and have fun.keywords:Banking,Cleantech,Energy,Finance,Lending,Oil & Gas,Physical Security,Security,Solar Power,Wind Power