BentoBox Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- BentoBox's estimated annual revenue is currently $19.6M per year.
- BentoBox received $4.8M in venture funding in July 2017.
- BentoBox's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- BentoBox has 135 Employees.
- BentoBox grew their employee count by -1% last year.
- BentoBox currently has 2 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
|uKit Website Bu...||$1.2M||8||N/A||N/A||4.3/5||$42|
|Bookmark | AI W...||$1M||7||N/A||N/A||4.7/5||$143|
What Is BentoBox?
We believe hospitality begins online. BentoBox helps restaurants grow their business online through a connected suite of tools. Our platform offers thousands of restaurants worldwide an integrated web presence to connect with their guests and drive revenue online.keywords:Customer Support,Finance,Food & Beverages,Marketing,Mobile,Payments
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
BentoBox co-founder Krystle Mobayeni, the daughter of Iranian immigrants, built a successful company by solving some nagging problems for her customers.
Li Ming Lee, a stay-at-home-mom, first began making charabens (character lunch boxes) when her firstborn had problems adjusting to ...
We stopped using disposable plastic bags for packing lunches a couple of years ago, opting instead for these Japanese-style faux bento boxes ...
|2015-10-22||$1.2M||Undisclosed||Armory Square Ventures||Article|