The Barbarian Company Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- The Barbarian Company's estimated revenue is currently $27.6M per year.
- The Barbarian Company's estimated revenue per employee is $198561
- The Barbarian Company has 139 Employees.
- The Barbarian Company grew their employee count by -5% last year.
- The Barbarian Company currently has 1 job openings.
What Is The Barbarian Company?
Barbarian likes to break conventions around message and medium to deliver the strange and unexpected. We were founded in 2001 and are a subsidiary of Cheil Worldwide, with 55 offices worldwide. The agency provides end-to-end marketing services to help brands navigate a world where the Internet has become the central and driving force for culture and commerce. For a peek inside Barbarian life follow us on some of our other channels. @wearebarbarian on Instagram @WeAreBarbarian on Twitterkeywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Mark Morris Dan...||N/A||117||3%|
|The Barbarian C...||$27.6M||139||-5%|
|Kaufman Music C...||N/A||88||10%|
|New York Live A...||N/A||41||3%|
|School of Ameri...||N/A||63||-2%|
The Barbarian Company News
The fact that the British and the Irish both live on islands gives them a misleading sense of security about their unique historical identities.