Stephen Perse Foundation Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Stephen Perse Foundation's estimated annual revenue is currently $28.8M per year.
- Stephen Perse Foundation's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Stephen Perse Foundation has 160 Employees.
- Stephen Perse Foundation grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- Stephen Perse Foundation currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Stephen Perse Foundation?
We are a family of independent schools in Cambridge, Madingley and Saffron Walden, educating boys and girls from age 3-18 to be independent thinkers. We foster a love of learning and develop enquiring and reflective minds. Rather than just turning out young people who are highly-skilled at passing exams, we prepare young people to be independent thinkers in an ever-changing world. It's a very different kind of education, where great results are a by-product, not our sole focus. Our Foundation is a vibrant, dynamic place to work. Here the phrase 'community of learners' really comes to life it is a place where inspiring achievements happen everyday. Our teachers strive to inspire and engage through a wide range of pedagogical approaches, harnessing the power of technology in education. They are supported by a wider team of dedicated, professional staff. Together, we are providing an education that is holistic and forward-thinking, to prepare young people for a future in our ever-changing, globally interconnected world.keywords:N/A