Split Software Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Split Software's estimated annual revenue is currently $17.7M per year.
- Split Software received $17.0M in venture funding in February 2018.
- Split Software's estimated revenue per employee is $122,000
- Split Software's total funding is $25M.
- Split Software has 145 Employees.
- Split Software grew their employee count by 19% last year.
- Split Software currently has 2 job openings.
What Is Split Software?
Split is the leading platform for feature experimentation, empowering businesses of all sizes to make smarter product decisions. Companies like Salesforce, Vevo, GoDaddy, and Twilio, rely on Split to securely release new features, target them to customers, and measure the impact of features on their customer experience metrics. Split was founded in 2015 and headquartered in Redwood City, California. The company is backed by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Accel Partners, and Harmony Partners.keywords:saas saas