Legion Technologies Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Legion Technologies's estimated annual revenue is currently $7.7M per year.
- Legion Technologies received $10.5M in venture funding in September 2017.
- Legion Technologies's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Legion Technologies has 53 Employees.
- Legion Technologies grew their employee count by 43% last year.
- Legion Technologies currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
|When I Work||$24.8M||171||11%||N/A||4.4/5||$18|
|Aladtec, Inc. -...||$5.7M||39||N/A||N/A||4.6/5||$1,992|
What Is Legion Technologies?
Legion is a Workforce Engagement platform that massively improves labor efficiency and employee retention by accurately forecasting business coverage needs and automatically matching it with employee skill, preference, and productivity. For more information visit https://legion.cokeywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Legion Technologies News
To replace the lost WorldView-4, Maxar is building a fleet of WorldView "Legion" imaging satellites. This satellite constellation should be able to ...
... satellite business questioned, the head of Maxar Technologies says he's ... He said WorldView Legion will provide three times the capacity ...
Philips is placing video communication technologies and medical devices in selected American Legion and VFW posts to enable remote ...
Legion Technologies Funding
|2017-09-28||$10.5M||A||First Round Capital||Article|