Planday Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Planday's estimated annual revenue is currently $44.6M per year.
- Planday received $40.0M in venture funding in August 2018.
- Planday's estimated revenue per employee is $201,000
- Planday's total funding is $58.4M.
- Planday's pricing is $24 per year.
- Planday has 222 Employees.
- Planday grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- Planday currently has 5 job openings.
What Is Planday?
Shift-based businesses are faced with the fact that managers and employees often don't work the same hours, making communication and planning difficult. Planday changes that dynamic by connecting shift-based businesses and hourly workers when, how, and where it's needed. Planday fundamentally restructures the workplace by creating a real-time platform where businesses and employees can collaborate using transparent shift planning, easy communication, streamlined HR processes, and online & mobile time clocking. Planday also supports managers in mid-sized businesses by providing granular reporting and payroll integrations. By creating a transparent, real-time platform, Planday enables businesses and employees to work together in a way that suits everyone.keywords:Enterprise Software,Human Resources Hr,Mobile