Shepherd and Wedderburn Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Shepherd and Wedderburn's estimated annual revenue is currently $163.9M per year.
- Shepherd and Wedderburn's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Shepherd and Wedderburn has 607 Employees.
- Shepherd and Wedderburn grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- Shepherd and Wedderburn currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Shepherd and Wedderburn?
Shepherd and Wedderburn is a Scottish-headquartered UK law firm. From offices in Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen and the City of London, the firm delivers comprehensive multi-jurisdictional legal advice across every business sector as well as offering the full range of private client services. Regarded by many as the go-to firm for specialist advice in real estate; energy and natural resources; and financial and banking sectors, Shepherd and Wedderburn also has an impressive track record in advising clients from across other industries and sectors. FTSE and AIM companies, large SMEs, and public service organisations are counted among its clients. With more than 80 partners and more than 400 staff, Shepherd and Wedderburn has the expertise, experience and depth of resource to deliver what our clients need. As a founding member of the World Services Group, Shepherd and Wedderburn is able to respond to clients needs swiftly and effectively anywhere in the world. Currently the firm serves clients in 92 jurisdictions.keywords:N/A