Immigration Advice Service Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Immigration Advice Service's estimated annual revenue is currently $15.4M per year.
- Immigration Advice Service's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Immigration Advice Service has 57 Employees.
- Immigration Advice Service grew their employee count by 36% last year.
- Immigration Advice Service currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Immigration Advice Service?
Immigration Advice Service (IAS) is the UK's leading OISC regulated immigration law firm which has national offices in almost all major cities across England & Scotland. We deal with all aspects of immigration including: Tier 1 (Entrepreneur & Investors), Tier 2 (General & Work), Tier 4 (Student Visas), Tier 5 (Temporary Worker) and Spouse and Family visas. We also manage Citizenship and Settlement applications and offer legal aid and representation. We have a strong customer base of corporate clients who we have successfully acquired sponsor licences for their businesses as well as providing advice on how to hire international talent. We have also been awarded the Specialist Quality Mark (SQM) for our Legal Aid work on immigration and asylum law cases. Contact us on 0333 414 9244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org:N/A