SendBird Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- SendBird's estimated annual revenue is currently $31.2M per year.
- SendBird's estimated revenue per employee is $115,463
- SendBird's total funding is $220.7M.
- SendBird has 270 Employees.
- SendBird grew their employee count by 30% last year.
- SendBird currently has 41 job openings.
What Is SendBird?
At SendBird, we are building the most scalable and powerful chat API in the world. We have customers from over 150 countries around the world serving a truly wide-range of use cases across communities, marketplaces, on-demand services, games, and e-commerce. We are working with some of the hottest (and the toughest) customers in every industry, and since graduating Y Combinator in 2016, SendBird has become one of the fastest growing startups in Silicon Valley. SendBird is headquartered in San Mateo, CA and has its APAC office in Seoul, South Korea.keywords:SaaS saas