MessageBird Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- MessageBird's estimated annual revenue is currently $122.2M per year.
- MessageBird received $60.0M in venture funding in October 2017.
- MessageBird's estimated revenue per employee is $325,000
- MessageBird's total funding is $300.1M.
- MessageBird's pricing is $600 per year.
- MessageBird has 376 Employees.
- MessageBird grew their employee count by 19% last year.
- MessageBird currently has 52 job openings.
What Is MessageBird?
MessageBird is on a mission to modernize and simplify the overcomplicated space of customer communication. As the only leading cloud communications platform with its own telecommunications carrier infrastructure, MessageBird connects over 15,000 enterprises to their global customers via the fastest and most reliable SMS, Voice and Chat APIs in the world. Today MessageBird is powered by a world-class team of over 20 nationalities from offices in Amsterdam, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney, London, Hamburg, and Shanghai. In October 2017 MessageBird announced a $60M Series A funding led by Accel, marking the largest Series A raised by any European software company or Y Combinator graduate to date.keywords:saas