Incorta Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Incorta's estimated annual revenue is currently $51.6M per year.
- Incorta received $15.0M in venture funding in October 2018.
- Incorta's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Incorta's total funding is $52.8M.
- Incorta has 356 Employees.
- Incorta grew their employee count by 24% last year.
- Incorta currently has 8 job openings.
What Is Incorta?
Incorta aggregates complex business data in real-time, eliminating the need to reshape it. With the industry's first Direct Data Mapping architecture, Incorta provides unprecedented join performance--making the data warehouse obsolete. Incorta accelerates the time required to roll out new analytic applications from months to days, and reduces query and reporting times from minutes to seconds. Backed by Google Ventures, Incorta is deployed in the Fortune 10 and powers the analytics for some of the world's largest companies. To learn how to get to the fastest way to what matters, visit www.incorta.com or join the conversation @incorta.keywords:Analytics,Data Storage,Finance,Human Resources Hr,Information Security,Marketing,Marketing Analytics,Security,Storage