SUN Behavioral Health Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- SUN Behavioral Health's estimated annual revenue is currently $20.5M per year.
- SUN Behavioral Health's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- SUN Behavioral Health has 76 Employees.
- SUN Behavioral Health grew their employee count by -1% last year.
- SUN Behavioral Health currently has 1 job openings.
What Is SUN Behavioral Health?
SUN Behavioral Health partners with communities to solve their unmet needs for behavioral health services. We improve psychiatric services for communities by providing compassionate and respectful care to save lives and enhance the quality of life for our patients and their families. We work closely with medical and surgical hospitals, physicians and behavioral health care providers as well as local schools and community organizations to ensure that our hospitals provide our patients and their families with a seamless continuum of care that meets the highest standards of personalized treatment. We support positive social activities that improve the health and well-being of those communities we serve.keywords:N/A