RiverValley Behavioral Health Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- RiverValley Behavioral Health's estimated annual revenue is currently $40.8M per year.
- RiverValley Behavioral Health's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- RiverValley Behavioral Health has 151 Employees.
- RiverValley Behavioral Health grew their employee count by 9% last year.
- RiverValley Behavioral Health currently has 1 job openings.
What Is RiverValley Behavioral Health?
Your First Thought, First Choice for Careers in Behavioral Health- Employees at RiverValley make a difference We have exciting employment opportunities available in Kentucky, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, and Texas. Look at our job postings to learn more about the perks of different positions and see why you will want to be a part of our great team. RiverValley and Affiliates offers a variety of in/outpatient and residential services for those with behavioral health, intellectual/developmental disabilities, and chemical and substance abuse prevention, treatment and recovery. Services are offered to children, adults, and their families as they go through some very difficult times. RiverValley has also been the honored recipient of the National Mental Health Corporations of America's Best Practices Award for client satisfaction with the services they have received.keywords:N/A