Kentucky Counseling Center Annual Revenue, Competitors, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Kentucky Counseling Center's estimated annual revenue is currently $15.4M per year.
- Kentucky Counseling Center's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Kentucky Counseling Center has 57 Employees.
- Kentucky Counseling Center grew their employee count by 30% last year.
- Kentucky Counseling Center currently has 8 job openings.
Kentucky Counseling Center Competitors
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|SUN Behavioral ...||$20M||74||1%||N/A|
What Is Kentucky Counseling Center?
Kentucky Counseling Center is a privately owned mental health agency providing mental health services throughout the state. We offer counseling, psychiatry, and case management for children and adults. Our team is happy to accept Medicaid and most major insurance plans.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|LaRonica Lawson||Executive Director||Email Available|
|Josie Kirker||Case Manager|
|Tiffany Smith||Regional Office Manager||Email Available|
|Phoebe Wheeler-Crum||Mental Health Case Manager|
Kentucky Counseling Center News
Cerel: If the student has an existing history of symptoms and/or treatment, contact the University of Kentucky Counseling Center (UKCC) to ...
The Kentucky Counseling Center, a statewide mental health services organization, notified the federal Department of Health and Human ...
Some Kentucky universities offer a win-win situation. ... Murray State University's Counseling and Assessment Center offers workshops, ...