Kentucky Counseling Center Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Kentucky Counseling Center's estimated revenue is currently $11.3M per year.
- Kentucky Counseling Center's estimated revenue per employee is $252000
- Kentucky Counseling Center has 45 Employees.
- Kentucky Counseling Center grew their employee count by 29% last year.
- Kentucky Counseling Center currently has 8 job openings.
|LaRonica Lawson||Administrative Director|
What Is Kentucky Counseling Center?
Kentucky Counseling Center is a privately owned mental health agency providing mental health services throughout the state. We offer counseling, psychiatry, and case management for children and adults. Our team is happy to accept Medicaid and most major insurance plans.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|SUN Behavioral ...||$18.6M||74||1%|
Kentucky Counseling Center News
Cerel: If the student has an existing history of symptoms and/or treatment, contact the University of Kentucky Counseling Center (UKCC) to ...
The Kentucky Counseling Center, a statewide mental health services organization, notified the federal Department of Health and Human ...
Some Kentucky universities offer a win-win situation. ... Murray State University's Counseling and Assessment Center offers workshops, ...