Ripple Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Ripple's estimated annual revenue is currently $71.8M per year.
- Ripple received $55.0M in venture funding in September 2016.
- Ripple's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Ripple's total funding is $293.8M.
- Ripple has 552 Employees.
- Ripple grew their employee count by 2% last year.
- Ripple currently has 24 job openings.
What Is Ripple?
Ripple provides global financial settlement solutions to enable the world to exchange value like it already exchanges information - giving rise to an Internet of Value (IoV). Ripple solutions lower the total cost of settlement by enabling banks to transact directly, instantly and with certainty of settlement. Banks around the world are partnering with Ripple to improve their cross-border payment offerings, and to join the growing, global network of financial institutions and market makers laying the foundation for the Internet of Value. Ripple is a venture-backed startup with offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Mumbai, Sao Paulo and Sydney. As an industry advocate for the Internet of Value, Ripple sits on the Federal Reserve's Faster Payments Task Force Steering Committee and co-chairs the W3C's Web Payments Working Group. More jobs featured on our careers page: https://ripple.com/company/careers/keywords:saas, Entertainment,Media