Remsdaq Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Remsdaq's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.7M per year.
- Remsdaq's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Remsdaq has 56 Employees.
- Remsdaq grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- Remsdaq currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Remsdaq?
Remsdaq Ltd, is a UK-based hardware and software system engineering company supplying off-the-shelf and turnkey solutions for SCADA (sub-station EHV/HV/MV/LV monitoring), Integrated Security (access control and perimeter intrusion detection) and Mobilising command and control applications. Remsdaq solutions can be found within many industries and sectors including: electrical utilities, CNI, nuclear, education, commercial buildings, health, industrial, retail, hospitality, finance, datacentres, government, military, prison and fire services. The company is ISO 9001, 14001, 27001 and OHSAS 18001 accredited and works with a range of clients, resellers and business partners covering the UK, Europe, Middle East and Africa (MEA), Asia Pacific (APAC) and North America. Follow us Facebook or Twitter @remsdaqkeywords:N/A