Kratos Analytical Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Kratos Analytical's estimated annual revenue is currently $36.5M per year.
- Kratos Analytical's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Kratos Analytical has 149 Employees.
- Kratos Analytical grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- Kratos Analytical currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Kratos Analytical?
Kratos Analytical Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Shimadzu Corporation and has been manufacturing scientific instruments for many decades. Kratos Analytical was a pioneer and is a current world leader in the field of x-ray photoelectron spectroscopy (XPS). With headquaters in Manchester, UK, where we design, manufactuer and support our range of spectrometers we have a workforce who are committed to service, quality and customer satisfaction. We have a large network of agents and representatives throughout the world - contact details can be found on the company website.keywords:N/A