Red Lion Chambers Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Red Lion Chambers's estimated annual revenue is currently $22.1M per year.
- Red Lion Chambers's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Red Lion Chambers has 82 Employees.
- Red Lion Chambers grew their employee count by 11% last year.
- Red Lion Chambers currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Red Lion Chambers?
Red Lion Chambers is a leading set of chambers specialising in the practice of criminal and regulatory law. Home to over 90 barristers including 21 Queen's Counsel and over 19 Crown Court Recorders, our members represent the very finest practicing at the bar. Chambers of Tony Shaw QC & Gillian Jones QC. Crime/ Extradition Set of the Year (Chambers Bar Awards 2018) Operating from offices in London and Chelmsford, we are able to provide skilled representation in all courts from the magistrates to the Supreme Court throughout England, Wales and abroad. Alongside our regular practice, members also specialise in human rights litigation and death row cases, resulting in appearances in the ECtHR, the Caribbean as well as the Privy Council. We are further able to provide expert representation in quasi-criminal jurisdictions such as the General Medical Counsel (GMC), Coroners Court, all forms of judicial inquiry and civil jury actions involving the Police. London/Chelmsford · redlionchambers.co.ukkeywords:N/A