Quantifind Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Quantifind's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.1M per year.
- Quantifind received $30.0M in venture funding in February 2016.
- Quantifind's estimated revenue per employee is $142,456
- Quantifind's total funding is $68.3M.
- Quantifind has 57 Employees.
- Quantifind grew their employee count by -12% last year.
- Quantifind currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Quantifind?
Quantifind's mission is to empower people to make better decisions that combine human intuition with the voice of intelligent data. Our on-demand insights platform uses explanatory analytics to help financial crimes analysts reduce false positive alerts and help marketers explore, understand, and change their impact on revenue. Quantifind's clients are some of the world's most recognized brands, spanning industries such as automotive, consumer packaged goods, entertainment, financial services, pharmaceutical, retail, and telecom. Founded by two PhD's in atomic physics, the company has offices in Silicon Valley, New York, and DC. There's a broad range of career opportunities at Quantifind. If you're interested and want to learn more, we'd love to hear from you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org:saas, Analytics,Enterprise Software,Human Resources Hr,Market Research,Marketing,Marketing Analytics