Prevedere Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Prevedere's estimated annual revenue is currently $9M per year.
- Prevedere received $12.0M in venture funding in March 2019.
- Prevedere's estimated revenue per employee is $172,885
- Prevedere's total funding is $32.3M.
- Prevedere has 52 Employees.
- Prevedere grew their employee count by -16% last year.
- Prevedere currently has 2 job openings.
What Is Prevedere?
Prevedere is an industry insights and predictive analytics company, helping business leaders make better decisions by providing a real-time view of their company's future. While most companies can easily report on internal performance, Prevedere's external real-time insights engine constantly monitors the world's activity, identifying future threats or opportunities to business performance. Along with a team of industry experts, data scientists, and economists, Prevedere helps business leaders make the right decisions in an ever-changing world. Named a 2017 Red Herring Top 100 Global Company, the Best Business Intelligence Reporting & Analytics Solution of 2017 by the SIIA CODiE Awards and the Most Innovative Tech Company of the Year by the 2016 American Business Awards, Prevedere works with top global companies. To learn more, visit prevedere.com and follow @Prevedere on Twitter.keywords:SaaS,Analytics,Enterprise Software,Marketing,Marketing Analytics