People's Action Institute Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- People's Action Institute's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.3M per year.
- People's Action Institute's estimated revenue per employee is $323,000
- People's Action Institute has 38 Employees.
- People's Action Institute grew their employee count by 19% last year.
- People's Action Institute currently has 1 job openings.
What Is People's Action Institute?
The mission of Peopleâ€™s Action Institute is to advance a long-term agenda for racial, economic and gender justice by investing in powerful state and local organizations and campaigns that win real change in peopleâ€™s lives.\n\nWe believe that power comes from organizing and action, and therefore we invest in scalable base-building and leadership development, digital organizing, direct action, nonpartisan civic engagement, independent grassroots fundraising and issue campaigns that move people on their values and self-interest.\n\nPeopleâ€™s Action Instituteâ€™s long-term goal is to reverse the trajectory of growing economic inequality by building an economy that expands opportunity for low-income families, with an emphasis on racial and gender equity.keywords:N/A