Panoply.io Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Panoply.io's estimated annual revenue is currently $7.8M per year.
- Panoply.io received $6.0M in venture funding in September 2017.
- Panoply.io's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Panoply.io's total funding is $13.3M.
- Panoply.io's pricing is $3,900 per year.
- Panoply.io has 54 Employees.
- Panoply.io grew their employee count by -11% last year.
- Panoply.io currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Panoply.io?
Panoply is the world's first Smart Cloud Data Warehouse. Panoply delivers the industry's fastest time to insights by eliminating the development and coding typically associated with transforming, integrating and managing data. Panoply's proprietary AI technology automatically enriches, transforms and optimizes complex data, making it simple to gain actionable insights. The company, based in San Francisco and Tel Aviv, is privately held and funded by investors such as Intel Capital, 500 Startups, Blumberg Capital and C5 Capital.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Panoply.io, a startup that wants to make setting up a data warehousing and analytics infrastructure as easy as spinning up an AWS server, ...
Panoply.io founder Yaniv Leven argues that his service enables its users to “get a modeled scalable cloud warehouse cluster over Redshift ...
SAN FRANCISCO, June 27, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Panoply, the cloud data management platform built for analytics, has been named a Gartner ...
Panoply.io Executive Hires
|2017-09-19||Michael Canon||VP worldwide sales||Article|