TrustToken Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- TrustToken's estimated annual revenue is currently $6.1M per year.
- TrustToken received $20.0M in venture funding in June 2018.
- TrustToken's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- TrustToken's total funding is $20M.
- TrustToken has 42 Employees.
- TrustToken grew their employee count by -7% last year.
- TrustToken currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is TrustToken?
TrustToken is a platform to create asset-backed tokens that you can easily buy and sell around the world. For example, gold to gold tokens or dollar to dollar tokens. The company's first asset token is TrueUSD, a stablecoin that you can redeem 1-for-1 for US dollars. TrustToken was founded in 2017 and consists of a team from Stanford, UC Berkeley, Airbnb, Goldman Sachs, PayPal, and Google, and is backed by a16z crypto, BlockTower Capital, Danhua Capital, Founders Fund Angel, GGV Capital, Jump Capital, Stanford-StartX, and others. For more information about TrustToken and its TrueUSD product, visit http://www.trusttoken.com.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Crypto.com has recently entered a partnership with TrustToken and Paxos Standard for Crypto.com Chain, which will allow merchants to get ...
TrustToken has just launched a new stablecoin and says it has three more coming soon. Revealing the news exclusively to CoinDesk on ...
Crypto startup TrustToken has launched its second stablecoin – one pegged 1:1 to the British pound. Revealing the news exclusively to ...