Mailgun by Pathwire Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Mailgun by Pathwire's estimated annual revenue is currently $25.5M per year.
- Mailgun by Pathwire received $50.0M in venture funding in February 2017.
- Mailgun by Pathwire's estimated revenue per employee is $141,778
- Mailgun by Pathwire's total funding is $51.1M.
- Mailgun by Pathwire's pricing is $420 per year.
- Mailgun by Pathwire has 180 Employees.
- Mailgun by Pathwire grew their employee count by 19% last year.
- Mailgun by Pathwire currently has 2 job openings.
What Is Mailgun by Pathwire?
Mailgun is a developer-focused email delivery platform that empowers companies to send, receive, and track transactional and marketing emails through an API. Founded in 2010, Mailgun became a Y-Combinator success story later acquired by Rackspace. In February 2017, Mailgun spun back out as a standalone business focused on building best-in-class email deliverability solutions. We are headquartered in San Antonio with remote teams in San Francisco and Austin. Customers like Slack, Lyft, Github, and Reddit rely on Mailgun to deliver email to their customers.keywords:saas, Analytics,Email,Marketing,Marketing Analytics