Velano Vascular Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Velano Vascular's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.3M per year.
- Velano Vascular received $17.0M in venture funding in March 2017.
- Velano Vascular's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Velano Vascular's total funding is $61.2M.
- Velano Vascular has 37 Employees.
- Velano Vascular grew their employee count by -16% last year.
- Velano Vascular currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Velano Vascular?
Velano Vascular is transforming the inpatient experience with the PIVO, a breakthrough needle-free blood collection device. PIVO aims to reduce painful needle sticks for inpatients, to improve practitioner safety, and to provide hospitals with a smarter financial solution for vascular access. Velano is backed by leading U.S. health systems including Sutter Health, Griffin Hospital and The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, as well as First Round Capital, Kapor Capital, White Owl Capital, Safeguard Scientifics and dozens of heath industry veterans. Velano collaborates with innovators in patient-centered care, including Planetree, Intermountain Healthcare, Brigham & Women's Hospital and more. Our mission is to establish a new, more humane standard of care. We're looking for bright, tenacious candidates to join our incredible team of business and healthcare professionals. Check out our careers page here: http://velanovascular.com/careers/keywords:Healthcare,Medical Devices,Medical Diagnostics,Pharmaceuticals