Okera Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Okera's estimated annual revenue is currently $10.3M per year.
- Okera received $12.0M in venture funding in May 2018.
- Okera's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Okera's total funding is $12M.
- Okera has 71 Employees.
- Okera grew their employee count by 29% last year.
- Okera currently has 7 job openings.
What Is Okera?
Okera is the first software provider to enable the management of data access and governance at scale for today's modern heterogeneous data environments. Okera's Active Data Access Platform allows agility and governance to co-exist and gives data producers, consumers and stewards the confidence to unlock the power of their data for innovation and growth. This unique, enterprise-wide platform facilitates the provisioning, accessing, governing and auditing of data in today's multi-cloud, multi-data-format, and multi-tool world. Learn more at www.okera.comkeywords:saas