Collibra Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Collibra's estimated annual revenue is currently $114M per year.
- Collibra received $100.0M in venture funding in January 2019.
- Collibra's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Collibra's total funding is $346.5M.
- Collibra has 786 Employees.
- Collibra grew their employee count by 11% last year.
- Collibra currently has 236 job openings.
What Is Collibra?
As the leader in data governance, Collibra helps organizations around the world gain competitive advantage by maximizing the value of their data across the enterprise. Collibra is the only solution purpose-built to address the gamut of data stewardship, governance, and management needs of the most complex, data-intensive industries. Our flexible and configurable cloud-based or on-premises solution puts people and processes first â€“ automating data governance and management to quickly and securely deliver trusted data to the business users who need it. Collibra customers include brand leaders such as NetApp, EMC, Capital One, and Independence (Blue Cross Blue Shield). Learn more atÂ www.collibra.com.keywords:saas