Alation Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Alation's estimated annual revenue is currently $40.6M per year.
- Alation received $50.0M in venture funding in January 2019.
- Alation's estimated revenue per employee is $118,713
- Alation's total funding is $82M.
- Alation has 342 Employees.
- Alation grew their employee count by 24% last year.
- Alation currently has 29 job openings.
What Is Alation?
Alation is the first data catalog built for collaboration. With Alation, analysts are empowered to search, query and collaborate on their data to achieve faster, more accurate insights. Alation automatically captures the rich context of enterprise data, including what the data describes, who has used it, and the fit between the data and different types of analysis. Alation's catalog is generated and updated using machine learning and improved through human collaboration between analysts, stewards, experts and business users. Alation is funded by Andreessen Horowitz, Bloomberg Beta, Costanoa Venture Capital, Data Collective and General Catalyst Partners. Customers include eBay, MarketShare and some of the world's largest finance and retail firms.keywords:saas, Analytics,Enterprise Software,Finance,Marketing,Software Development